1993-11-11 - whisper for NeXTSTEP

Header Data

From: Andrew Loewenstern <andrew@cubetech.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3828ed785f5a2314c4f7c67db30028ed639c63af679dda9ac3d47a4733eb83b2
Message ID: <9311110950.AA24198@valinor.cubetech.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 01:53:27 PST

Raw message

From: Andrew Loewenstern <andrew@cubetech.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 01:53:27 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: whisper for NeXTSTEP

Hi!  If there are any cypherpunks with access to a NeXTSTEP box on
the net who want to help me test out a little chatter app, please let
me know.

The app lets multiple people chat securely over the net using
DistributedObjects and the IDEA cipher from PGP.  It has no whizbang
features like trading unique session keys with RSA (just distribute a
pass-phrase through e-mail with PGP) or rich-text support, although
these could be added if there was demand...

I really want to find out if it works ok between NS/i and black
hardware...

thanks,
andrew

Thread