1993-11-22 - Re: Zen Master

Header Data

From: Lyle_Seaman@transarc.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3c747fa162bd358c51b133ce2b596f3564a0da4e1d90a096d35b53cf301eff9b
Message ID: <kgwHkN6SMUw8E0meNZ@transarc.com>
Reply To: <4636.9311221707@s5.sys.uea.ac.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-22 22:27:41 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 22 Nov 93 14:27:41 PST

Raw message

From: Lyle_Seaman@transarc.com
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 93 14:27:41 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Zen Master

jrk@sys.uea.ac.uk (Richard Kennaway) writes:
> Lyle Seaman writes:
> >Reads like another L.D. "tentacle", doesn't it?
> >
> >an12070@anon.penet.fi (Zen Master) writes:
>
> Don't look at the readable id, look at the an12070 part.  Whether S.Boxx ==
> L.Detweiler or not, S.Boxx and Zen Master (and one or two other nyms) are

Well, golly gee, you're absolutely right.
It looks like this "pseudo-spoofing" game is harder than it looks,
isn't it?  After all, ignorant ol' me recognized the author from the
text, without even THINKING to check the anon id.

I'll bet that only people who have MPD master multiple styles of discourse
which are much more distinct than those of L.D, S.B. and Z.M (oh, maybe
a professional writer can manage, occasionally).  I'll also bet that
it's a rare MPD sufferer whose various personalities share any
significant accord.

Lyle

Thread