1993-11-26 - LD’s last flame of me

Header Data

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Message Hash: 51adedc5be95473eb6838e327ce73fc97fe46a22e59f484ed1ba111d0ca0143b
Message ID: <9311260317.AA14287@vangogh.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 19:18:42 PST

Raw message

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 19:18:42 PST
Subject: LD's last flame of me

CPs,

I did not want to poin-blankly address some of the comments that LD made
about me in his last post, but I feel it necessary.  I won't say he's
insane or deranged, since i know it does no good.  I won't say that he is
raving or frothing at the mouth, since it does no good either.

I will say that I am doing my best to uphold what I believe in, and that
I will not stand for the public slander of my name and reputation all
across the net.  If you want to slam me, L.Detweiler, please slam me in
private email, since very few people put great weight on your post, at
least not lately.

- -nate sammons

- --
| Nate Sammons  nate@VIS.ColoState.Edu  (303) 491-1578                  |
|   Colorado State University -- Computer Visualization Laboratory      |