1993-11-24 - Lockit v 3.01 is here.

Header Data

From: Christopher Kotze <kotze1@batis.bis.und.ac.za>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 55f45facb0a72b681ffe82c9f972b7ba80d5c6a90914278ebcb03bfc6ca31873
Message ID: <9311240553.AA02649@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Nov 93 21:53:29 PST

Raw message

From: Christopher Kotze <kotze1@batis.bis.und.ac.za>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 93 21:53:29 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Lockit v 3.01 is here.

Well, After seeing the article on Secure Drive version 1.0, I decided to
inform the world that Lockit v 3.01 is here at last. I know this, because I
finished it yesterday. It is also a hard disk locking program, except that
it boots before DOS, and it has this truly wonderful way on hanging
debuggers that trace the boot up sequence. After having Broken 5th
Generations DiskLock (tm)  I discovered several ways to encrypt executable
code, (although they did not employ any such routines => consequently it was
an easy program to break).

Well, I'll keep ya posted.

Cheers
   Chris.