1993-11-11 - L. Detweiler’s latest rant on comp.risks

Header Data

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5ff95a06a4ce9c0a05fda6257b0007f5c889fabd401872eaf94e2a0f5a58c4be
Message ID: <9311110637.AA19911@ah.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 22:39:02 PST

Raw message

From: hughes@ah.com (Eric Hughes)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 93 22:39:02 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: L. Detweiler's latest rant on comp.risks

I would suggest that everyone with any interest at all in the latest
L. Detweiler rant, which appears on comp.risks, to send a short
message to RISKS attesting to the separate existence of the following
individuals, as listed by LD at the end:

>I thank the following eminent Cypherpunks for ideas in this article,
>although it should not be construed to be representative of their
>opinions, and neither can I provide any guarantee they represent
>unique people:

>G.Broiles, A.Chandler, J.Dinkelacker, H.Finney, E.Hughes, M.Landry,
>T.C.May, N.Szabo

In particular, I'd like to see short messages from each of the above
people to RISKS attesting to their own individuality.  Also, if LD has
accused you in public or private of not existing, please send a
message stating this.

The address is

	risks@csl.sri.com

Keep your comments short and polite, and mention "L. Detweiler" in
each of them.  We need everyone who has been involved to send a
message.

Please speak out.

Thanks.

Eric