1993-11-29 - In Austin on 17th Dec - Want to meet Austin Cypherpunkers

Header Data

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 71938db75bbde164a0b95fc832fca4937abd3bc2ba2e35b2ec817fccb801ba1d
Message ID: <199311292112.NAA23356@mail.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 29 Nov 93 13:17:13 PST

Raw message

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 93 13:17:13 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: In Austin on 17th Dec - Want to meet Austin Cypherpunkers

   Greetings all you Austin Cypherpunkers.   I'll be making a trek
into your area on the 17th of Dec to attend the HoHoCon.    If anyone
wants to exchange PGP keys,  and has a Mac,   then contact me as soon
as possible and I can give you all the details.    I'll be staying at
the Austin North Hilton & Towers and Super 8 Motel,  abd be arriving
about 4 pm or so.

   Looking forward to meeting all you Austin Cypherpunkers.    I am
also looking to see if any rave is scheduled on the evening of the 18th,
as I would like to get in some serious dancing while there.

Cheers
Cap'n Crunch

Thread