1993-11-14 - The Contortions of Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: “L. Detweiler” <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7b8d9b0beea85f19f5e246989a0e04bbe16fd035755072c6ee2307ce29930a4e
Message ID: <9311142347.AA17045@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 14 Nov 93 15:50:14 PST

Raw message

From: "L. Detweiler" <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 93 15:50:14 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: The Contortions of Cypherpunks

N.Szabo <szabo@netcom.com> in RISKS

>I'd like to assure the readers of RISKS that I am in fact a unique person,
>distinct from the other names L. Detweiler listed.  Of the people on his list
>I know from personal contact, all are distinct people in Real Life(tm).

Give specific evidence to support your claim or retract it. Who do you
know from personal contact? What do you mean that you are `distinct
from other names'?

>Well
>before his post to RISKS, L. Detweiler was provided means of personally
>verifying that many of the names he listed are distinct True Names (eg phone
>numbers he can call), but it doesn't seem to help.

You appear to be referring to my private mail among many different
people. Please elaborate on your claim, or retract it.

Thread