1993-11-15 - Info on L.Detweiler

Header Data

From: cman@IO.COM (Douglas Barnes)
To: szabo@netcom.com (Nick Szabo)
Message Hash: b5a3f19c6c3620f9693d1df176fc3b83d80f1b52161ebc5163c25851b056f6fe
Message ID: <9311151727.AA17924@illuminati.IO.COM>
Reply To: <199311151405.GAA17054@mail.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-15 17:31:07 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 09:31:07 PST

Raw message

From: cman@IO.COM (Douglas Barnes)
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 93 09:31:07 PST
To: szabo@netcom.com (Nick Szabo)
Subject: Info on L.Detweiler

> post them publicly as a matter of course.  (Have you returned
> the favor?  Does anybody know Detweiler's phone number?).  You

Here's some info folks might appreciate (all numbers area code
303, unless otherwise noted):

Lance is the college of engineering subdomain.
Scott Douglas (lance sysadmin) scott@lance.colostate.edu 491-7954
College of Engineering Dean's Office: 491-6603 (Dr. Jorge Aunon)
Vice President, Student Affairs (discipline): 491-5312 (Keith Miser)
ACNS switchboard (Computation center) 491-5133 (Gary Edelen)
ACNS Consulting Desk 491-7276
CSU Information 491-1101
Degree Verification 491-7159

Hold off for a bit on these numbers; it's still not clear who (if anyone)
is really responsibile for him now.

I had a very productive talk with Gary Edelen who (like me) is not pleased
that state funds are going to subsidize someone's highly disruptive, insane,
quasi-religious rants; he's contacting Scott Douglas, who is apparently the
administrator of record for the lance subdomain.

Lawrence Detweiler was awarded a BS in Engineering Science in Spring
of 1993.

LD's finger:
------------

Notes:
He is no longer listed with student information or as a staff/faculty
member, nor is he listed with 303 directory; there is no L. Detweiler
listed in Fort Collins anymore, or in Denver/Boulder, although there
is a Jeff Detweiler listed in the 1991 phone book; a call to 498-8278
got an answering machine, 491-5893 forwards to the Kater Laboratory
Optical Core.

The 1-5893 number is for the Department of Anatomy, Dennis Giddings
(staff member). LD apparently worked for the Kater Laboratory as an
hourly student.

Rene Olson (491-6849) used to be his supervisor, but could not be reached
for comment.

---------------------------------
[longs.lance.colostate.edu]
Login name: ld231782  			In real life: L. Detweiler
Phone: 15893, 498-8278
Directory: /users/UNGRAD/ES/ld231782	Shell: /bin/tcsh
Most recent logins:
	parry        Fri Nov 12 22:20
	mears        Thu Nov 11 15:42
	jenkins      Sat Nov 13 21:11
	casco        Mon Nov 15 01:02
Never logged in.
No Plan.

Note that this is just the easy stuff, I have folks digging deeper.
More to come...

--
Douglas Barnes            cman@illuminati.io.com            /  \

Thread