1993-11-11 - ANNOUNCE: Boston Area Cypherpunks Meeting

Header Data

From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
To: cypherpunks-east@MIT.EDU
Message Hash: bb5b2dc3712afea0b1cbcdd4c76886292796a25594e8621f31241a1727c49080
Message ID: <9311111950.AA04886@toxicwaste.media.mit.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 11:53:31 PST

Raw message

From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 93 11:53:31 PST
To: cypherpunks-east@MIT.EDU
Subject: ANNOUNCE: Boston Area Cypherpunks Meeting

This is to inform you about the November Boston Area Cypherpunks
Meeting.  This meeting will be held in MIT room 1-115 on Saturday,
November 13, from 12 - 6PM.

Topics will range from PGP tutorial and informatioon, key signing,
mathematical explanations, digital cash, and other topics from the
attendees.

If you have any questions, please mail me personally.  All further
information will be sent to "cypherpunks-east@MIT.EDU".  To get on
this list, send mail to "cypherpunks-east-request@MIT.EDU"

See you Saturday.

-derek

PS: It has been suggested that we attempt an audio feed to California.
My response is that if we can obtain the hardware here we can attempt
it, but I'm not sure how well it will help the meeting move along.

Directions:

T: Red line to Kendall Sq. Walk away from the Marriott (across the
street). Walk down the road until the next road, Amhurst, and take a
right.  There keep walking.  You will cross Ames St.  Keep walking
forward until you pass the "Great Sail", then bear right.  Walk up the
steps and then keep walking straight.  Follow the signs for 1-115

Bus: #1 to 77 Mass Ave.  Walk up the stairs and follow the signs.

Car: Get to Cambridge.  Find somewhere to park around Mass Ave between
Memorial Drive and Vassar St.  You may want to try an MIT parking lot.
Enter MIT at 77 Mass Ave and follow the signs.

Thread