1993-11-16 - Re: Info on L.Detweiler

Header Data

From: dmandl@lehman.com (David Mandl)
To: cman@illuminati.io.com
Message Hash: c77d91ea712c27098d533c82f3844d78b8f52609666ef409e0d5a3ede062f7d6
Message ID: <9311161440.AA12114@disvnm2.lehman.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 06:41:26 PST

Raw message

From: dmandl@lehman.com (David Mandl)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 93 06:41:26 PST
To: cman@illuminati.io.com
Subject: Re: Info on L.Detweiler

> On Mon, 15 Nov 1993, Douglas Barnes wrote:
>
> > Here's some info folks might appreciate (all numbers area code
> > 303, unless otherwise noted):

[handy info to help you ruin Detweiler's life deleted]

> > Note that this is just the easy stuff, I have folks digging deeper.
> > More to come...
> >
> > --
> > ----------------                                             /\
> > Douglas Barnes            cman@illuminati.io.com            /  \
> > Chief Wizard         (512) 448-8950 (d), 447-7866 (v)      / () \
> > Illuminati Online          metaverse.io.com 7777          /______\

I'd just like to say that I think this sucks bad.  I don't like cops,
and you're being one, or worse.  And with a team of folks helping you
to dig even deeper?  This is ugly, vicious, and authoritarian, and I
can't believe that you would actually BRAG to hundreds of people that
you're doing it.  Sounds to me like you're a very frustrated person.
You are clearly an insensitive bastard.  I just hope that you encounter
this kind of sympathy if YOU go through a "difficult period" in your life.

   --Dave.

Thread