1993-11-18 - HoHoCon key exchanges

Header Data

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cd9c7f197da04a7281a276e93447e6135ee0859bc8cf30be4f1c17609c4f3da9
Message ID: <199311182036.MAA04806@mail.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 12:36:36 PST

Raw message

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 12:36:36 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: HoHoCon key exchanges

in relation to the HoHoCOn event...

>> I am wondering if anyone I plan to bring a  (cheap) laptop to I can
>> collect and trade (& sign) PGP keys

>  John Draper has already expressed an interest in having everyone
>  exchange keys, and will probably mention this during his speech.
>  I can guarantee there will be numerous laptops, and even full
>  systems avaialable. Last year, we even had 4-machine internet
>  site going - hohocon.com. Yeah, it was great for about 5 minutes
>  until all the power in the wing went out.

Yes... And lets have at least SOMEONE who can have a Mac at HoHoCon
this time.... Last time there was NOBODY that had one.   Yukk!!
whatta bummer....

I am also interested if there is any rave taking place on the weekend
of the HoHoCon.   I sure want to get in some dancing while I'm there
:-)  ....

CC

Thread