1993-11-08 - If you’ve seen any of my posts

Header Data

From: A1 ray arachelian (library) <rarachel@ishara.poly.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d2416a2dfe1403f56bdfd4fed9f39c54839614f78c65e6ea74abb017d39160a4
Message ID: <9311081702.AA03864@ishara.poly.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 8 Nov 93 13:08:23 PST

Raw message

From: A1 ray arachelian (library)  <rarachel@ishara.poly.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 93 13:08:23 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: If you've seen any of my posts

Guys, I'd like to ask you if you've seen any of my posts since Thursday
night.  If you have, they weren't from me, as I've been unable to log in
to my account since then.  Please forward them to me in email.

One of two things has happened.  a) I goofed and changed my password to
something I forgot, or b) someone got into my account somehow.  b) may
be possible since I found the data on one of my directories has changed
and I'm not sure if it's just the system`s time that`s wrong...

Anyhow, I've had the sysadmin set me a new password so here I am again.

Thread