1993-11-18 - Re: hohocon

Header Data

From: Drunkfux <drunkfux@cypher.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d48a6fc87cbf7f53a84f78782382a1c72c3bf7655254d320dacb3263240fd105
Message ID: <9311180359.aa04301@zero.cypher.com>
Reply To: <9311180744.AA07753@merde.dis.org>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-18 10:06:23 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 02:06:23 PST

Raw message

From: Drunkfux <drunkfux@cypher.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 93 02:06:23 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: hohocon

> I am wondering if anyone I plan to bring a  (cheap) laptop to I can
> collect and trade (& sign) PGP keys

  John Draper has already expressed an interest in having everyone
  exchange keys, and will probably mention this during his speech.
  I can guarantee there will be numerous laptops, and even full
  systems avaialable. Last year, we even had 4-machine internet
  site going - hohocon.com. Yeah, it was great for about 5 minutes
  until all the power in the wing went out.

Thread