1993-11-26 - Re: The History of Cypherpunks

Header Data

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
To: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu (L. Detweiler)
Message Hash: e75a65cb0b5d9a280a17f81fc4ad557db93cf35f8fc4a2f5f47ba2141dbb66c9
Message ID: <9311260307.AA14263@vangogh.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
Reply To: <9311250709.AA28957@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-11-26 03:08:42 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 19:08:42 PST

Raw message

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 19:08:42 PST
To: ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu (L. Detweiler)
Subject: Re: The History of Cypherpunks

writes L. Detweiler:

>The top leadership has cloaked their effort to develop the cult
>religion of pseudospoofing in the guise of `privacy for the masses' and
>the `cryptographic revolution'. `pseudospoofing' and `pseudopools' are
>the core aspects of their perverted religion. They *have* a secret
>mailing list hidden from the public used to promote subversions and the
>CA Conspiracy. They have written customized software for pseudospoofing
>and style analysis for cyberspatial warfare across many lists. They
>have built up an extensive international infrastructure of sites and
>public access internet accounts for manipulation of the public through
>the mailing list and elsewhere. They have corrupted DNS and SMTP
>software. They have infiltrated many sensitive lists, such as `internet
>mercantile protocols' and CERT lists, and derailed discussions with
>public and private sabotage, and stolen sensitive confidential
>information. They have molested me and many others (e.g. G.Spafford and

  Um, the sheer volume of things that these horrible people have done
  is quite a bit more, me thinks, than such a small group of people
  could accomplish in such a small amount of time, unless some of them
  have a _lot_ of time on their hands.

>tick, tick, tick ...

Wasn't it the executioner that said this a few days ago? -- couldn't be,
he was pseudospoofing ;-)

- --
| Nate Sammons  nate@VIS.ColoState.Edu  (303) 491-1578                  |
|   Colorado State University -- Computer Visualization Laboratory      |