1993-11-26 - Health Security

Header Data

From: Matthew J Miszewski <MJMISKI@macc.wisc.edu>
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Message Hash: fc48d0af58996aae959fa091271c323a7c020ee3df885dea00c9f4fa4576c1c0
Message ID: <23112601070888@vms2.macc.wisc.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 23:08:45 PST

Raw message

From: Matthew J Miszewski <MJMISKI@macc.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 23:08:45 PST
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Subject: Health Security

I realize that this is of marginal crypto import, but I need as much info
as possible on Hospital Information Systems and security.  Especially
on CICS and AIX systems.  Do any cryptographic protocols exist yet to
protect huge interactive medical databases?

Please send responses in mail.

--Matt
In defense of liberty, encrypt for all purposes, civil and professional.
In defense of privacy, encrypt all correspondence, personal and professional.
In defense of sanity, do not encrypt your dry cleaning invoice!

       ++++++++--------mjmiski@macc.wisc.edu                          (c)1993

Thread