1993-12-17 - RE: Inman vs. crypto

Header Data

From: “Pat Farrell” <pfarrell@netcom.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1a75cdd33e6037412b4ee4256fd6dcb0d23b47d5308b0cc1c1bba2cfcd997d1a
Message ID: <37922.pfarrell@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 17 Dec 93 07:31:18 PST

Raw message

From: "Pat Farrell" <pfarrell@netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 93 07:31:18 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: RE: Inman vs. crypto

In message Thu, 16 Dec 93 20:40:18 EST, smb@research.att.com  writes:
>                                  While in my opinion it's unlikely
> that his nomination will be blocked, the hearings would be an excellent
> time to question him on this subject.

Today's Washington Post has long articles that describe the glowing
recommendations for Inman from the whole political spectrum. His
nonination hearings will be a love fest. I doubt that any serious questions
will be raised. But you can always hope.

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 pfarrell@netcom.com
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>

Thread