1993-12-05 - Re: Quote of the Week

Header Data

From: Eli Brandt <ebrandt@jarthur.Claremont.EDU>
To: cypherpunks list <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 1afd72dd8649c29b68a13eba0f647e7691223771a296700f0405bf60226a27e3
Message ID: <9312050709.AA23786@toad.com>
Reply To: <9312050347.AA29110@icm1.icp.net>
UTC Datetime: 1993-12-05 07:09:36 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 4 Dec 93 23:09:36 PST

Raw message

From: Eli Brandt <ebrandt@jarthur.Claremont.EDU>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 93 23:09:36 PST
To: cypherpunks list <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Quote of the Week

> From: ferguson@icm1.icp.net (Paul Ferguson x2044)
> On Sat, 4 Dec 93 22:20:44 -0500,
>  Anonymous <nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu> wrote -
>
> > "I have noticed an interesting overlap between radical libertarians,
> >  crypto-anarchists, psychopunks, and people who promote sodomy."
> >  -- L. Detweiler

The rest of my .sig selection, in case anyone cares:

"Just another repulsive variation on psychopunk depravity and
 perversions.  Honest people would be repulsed by it."   -- L. Detweiler

"Your hideous criminal clock, your insidious time
 bomb, is tick-tick-ticking."		-- L. Detweiler

"They have written customized software for pseudospoofing and style
 analysis for cyberspatial warfare across the many lists."  -- L. Detweiler

"I think all the cryptoanarchists, radical libertarians, and cypherpunks
who promote drug use seem to be in favor of a sort of social sadochism [sic]
and masochism."		-- L. Detweiler

   Eli   ebrandt@jarthur.claremont.edu

Thread