1993-12-08 - Re: Detweiler in CuD

Header Data

From: Ed Carp <erc@khijol.yggdrasil.com>
To: Steve Davis <strat@sam.ksu.ksu.edu>
Message Hash: 227f3a333a657a1b0ac48958c47a5306cfb55595e0c071455b68db32e54033fc
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.1.9312071850.G11545-b100000@localhost>
Reply To: <9312080203.AA04803@sam.ksu.ksu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-12-08 02:23:38 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Dec 93 18:23:38 PST

Raw message

From: Ed Carp <erc@khijol.yggdrasil.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 93 18:23:38 PST
To: Steve Davis <strat@sam.ksu.ksu.edu>
Subject: Re: Detweiler in CuD

On Tue, 7 Dec 1993, Steve Davis wrote:

> >From the keyboard of Stanton McCandlish:
>
> > Those of you following L. Detweiler's rants might wish to take a look at
> > the latest CuD.  Pretty amazing stuff.  He manages to slam Bruce
> > Sterling, the English language, Eric Hughes, Tim May, and even an EFF
> > board member (John Gilmore), all in ~200 lines which is short for L.D.
>
> The first two deserve slamming.
>
> That's my first and only comment concerning the article in question.

Just do what I do - laugh at LD's posts.  They're funny, they really are.
Even the 'shoot XXX in the head' death threat posts are pretty ludicrous.
I usually like to start my day by reading a post by LD - it gets me in a
good mood for the rest of the day... :)

Ed Carp, N7EKG			erc@wetware.com			510/659-9560
                   an38299@anon.penet.fi, anon-1157@twwells.com
If you want magic, let go of your armor.  Magic is so much stronger than
steel!        -- Richard Bach, "The Bridge Across Forever"

Thread