1993-12-20 - Re: Detweiler: still paranoid

Header Data

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
To: nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Anonymous)
Message Hash: 230bf6aeec1b29ba02b226edc10c5aff7dd84246d2bd82c2ea0a959a23221ae4
Message ID: <9312201600.AA17523@vangogh.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
Reply To: <9312192331.AA07509@bsu-cs.bsu.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-12-20 16:04:39 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 08:04:39 PST

Raw message

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 93 08:04:39 PST
To: nowhere@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Anonymous)
Subject: Re: Detweiler: still paranoid

Yes, Detweiler is still paranoid.  He has been pestering me in private email
and raving onto teh Colorado Cypherpunks list about me being "autocratic"
and some kind of Nazi leader of the Colorado Cypherpunks (to which I
have responded that I am not the leader, I just provide a mailing list,
but, I digress).  Just so you know, he still raves, and (worse),
he knows where I work, and has mentioned coming by for "consulting". Yikes.

Just a little FYI.

-nate

| Nate Sammons  nate@VIS.ColoState.Edu  (303) 491-1578                  |
|   Colorado State University -- Computer Visualization Laboratory      |