1993-12-02 - Digital monetary system info needed on AOL

Header Data

From: mechanism@aol.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3a65f89dfacf8edf7c09d0ac7862f5bf28d763a6803ca1cf9ed5e833336500f1
Message ID: <9312021849.tn14026@aol.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 2 Dec 93 15:52:36 PST

Raw message

From: mechanism@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 93 15:52:36 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Digital monetary system info needed on AOL

Here's a chance to help spread the word to something a bit closer to "mom &
pop" than the cypherpunks.

kenwardb@aol.com has asked for info on digital cash, and wants to post info
on it to an EFF conference on AOL.

You might send some not-too-long info to him.  Please don't EVERYONE do it,
it might cost him a bit.  Just one or 2 people do so, and announce that
your're taking care of it.  I'd do it myself, but I think there are quite a
few other people here that know more about it than me, and may know of a
short concise intro on the matter for the layperson.  Please indicate that
the material you send is intended to be reposted to the AOL sig.

Stanton McCandlish  mech@eff.org

Thread