1993-12-11 - Improved DH system.

Header Data

From: loki@nately.UCSD.EDU (Lance Cottrell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 41637357802c6a9ec605d8082012db30f01da48f6e9ed3706a8306f8bd70c028
Message ID: <9312110034.AA28034@nately.UCSD.EDU>
Raw Date: Fri, 10 Dec 93 16:34:17 PST

Raw message

From: loki@nately.UCSD.EDU (Lance Cottrell)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 93 16:34:17 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Improved DH system.

I have been told that there is a new improved version of
DH key exchange, which is authenticated. Could
someone give me the reference, and/or tell me what it is
all about?........ Diffie??

I was not clear on what it is that I am working on.
We are trying to build a cheep secure phone
for the masses (read brainless). We are looking for
black box brainless operation. I will provide more
info about the project on request.

Lance Cottrell	who does not speak for CASS/UCSD
loki@nately.ucsd.edu
PGP 2.3 key available by finger or server.

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
			--Nietzsche