1993-12-05 - Invasion of Privacy

Header Data

From: “L. Detweiler” <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 9ffac8a6dac4bba203f37e6f55b38deb3027c5c9d26a75c83012cd61f818d143
Message ID: <9312051043.AA13994@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 5 Dec 93 02:44:39 PST

Raw message

From: "L. Detweiler" <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 93 02:44:39 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Invasion of Privacy

Hello again, you darling cryptoanarchists! I just wanted to drop you a
line on the subject of my resume. At least one psychopunk has access to
my real paper resume and one tentacle has had long had access to an
ASCII version. An informer tells me that both have been circulating in
some circles for you all to smirk at.

I consider this an atrocious breach of my privacy by more hypocrites.
My resume is directed at those who I intend, not those who wish to
discredit me. If you have knowledge of its circulation, please send me email.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled perversions.

Thread