1993-12-15 - Re: picture signatures

Header Data

From: jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU
To: pmetzger@lehman.com
Message Hash: ac3a8bec69a8f786cdf5e49713b5dd1bf9879fb8e2ba97ae624a4e46fd3e3452
Message ID: <9312150421.AA15749@ nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU >
Reply To: <199312150253.VAA25863@snark>
UTC Datetime: 1993-12-15 03:55:42 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 19:55:42 PST

Raw message

From: jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 93 19:55:42 PST
To: pmetzger@lehman.com
Subject: Re: picture signatures

John Blair <jdblair@nextsrv.cas.muohio.edu>              phone: (513) 529-4879
    Insert cool signature file that makes a trendy, yet bold and original
   statement about my cyberspace proficiency, then mentions that I'll send
   you my PGP public key if you want it, and you trust that I'm actually me.

Thread