1993-12-13 - Re: Argh?

Header Data

From: greg@ideath.goldenbear.com (Greg Broiles)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: bc3971c720d58012f1eafffe21c22b76bd2a875426b0f9386cdf4cc9b0e1ab8e
Message ID: <NPHHec1w165w@ideath.goldenbear.com>
Reply To: <9312122346.AA24322@bwnmr4.bwh.harvard.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1993-12-13 06:49:55 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 12 Dec 93 22:49:55 PST

Raw message

From: greg@ideath.goldenbear.com (Greg Broiles)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 93 22:49:55 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Argh?

uunet!bwnmr4.bwh.harvard.edu!frc (Fred Cooper) writes:

> Does anyone keep complete archives? Mail at my site was dead for about 5
> days and i didn't recieve a single thing... And apparently my questions
> about Keyservers finally generated some discussion...

(I offered in E-mail to send Fred what he's looking for.)

I've got C-punks list traffic stored back as far as late September. It
wouldn't be a big deal to make .ZIPs of each month's collected postings,
if someone wants to make them available for FTP. Are people strongly
opposed to making old postings available? (I'm not offering to go through
and pull out messages from particular individuals. If enough people hate
the idea, I won't offer public access to any of the stored postings once
they expire out of my news-spool area. C-punks is gated to a local
newsgroup on my sparsely populated BBS.)

--
Greg Broiles                       Lemon Detweiler Pledge?
greg@goldenbear.com                  You're soaking in it.

Thread