1993-12-07 - Help me get off cypherwonks list

Header Data

From: “Alan (Miburi-san) Wexelblat” <wex@media.mit.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d0e28f85b1e21a75225ec88c8461f9e0debfe6ca40cd99a6afed407ad8d9b681
Message ID: <9312070144.AA13059@media.mit.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 17:45:09 PST

Raw message

From: "Alan (Miburi-san) Wexelblat" <wex@media.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 17:45:09 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Help me get off cypherwonks list

I tried "unsubscribe cypherwonks Alan Wexelblat" and got back a barf message
saying that I had to "unsubscribe <listname> <address>" so I tried
"unsubscribe cypherwonks wex@media.mit.edu" and got back a barf message
saying "No matches found for 'wex@media.mit.edu'

Help!  Is there a human being associated with this annoying piece of crap?
I suppose I can just add a new formula to my .procmailrc, but I'd rather
kill it at the source...

--Alan Wexelblat, Reality Hacker, Author, and Cyberspace Bard
Media Lab - Advanced Human Interface Group	wex@media.mit.edu
Voice: 617-258-9168 Page: 617-945-1842		an53607@anon.penet.fi
Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy.

Thread