1993-12-06 - Enough is enough

Header Data

From: jazz@hal.com (Jason Zions)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f3b6e2db13bee241edf948264d40090e25fd376d89a909450d5ea136a34dc067
Message ID: <9312061706.AA21926@jazz.hal.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 09:10:01 PST

Raw message

From: jazz@hal.com (Jason Zions)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 93 09:10:01 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Enough is enough

Look, there's one advantage to not banning LD from the list; he generally
posts under his own or his well-known anonymous names, which makes it easier
to filter them. Recently, though, either he or someone else has started
reforwarding his rants through a remailer, which I cannot filter on (unless
I go to content filtering, which I'd prefer to avoid).

If someone other than LD is forwarding his rantograms via remailers, Please
Cease And Desist. If it's Detweiller himself, well, he's obviously not going
to listen to me. (Of course, I haven't been accused of being a tentacle; I
must not be important enough.)

Jason

Thread