1993-12-31 - Re: WHAT ARE SMARTDRUGS

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <pmetzger@lehman.com>
To: chris.smart@canrem.com
Message Hash: fd7ba781420b8d72dc659a0f8c3a5f471085eb3e315f99ba6e01e8ff5bd5d1ab
Message ID: <199312311801.NAA22512@snark>
Reply To: <60.1742.6525.0C18FA8B@canrem.com>
UTC Datetime: 1993-12-31 18:03:48 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 31 Dec 93 10:03:48 PST

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <pmetzger@lehman.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 93 10:03:48 PST
To: chris.smart@canrem.com
Subject: Re: WHAT ARE SMARTDRUGS

You have this list confused with a CYBERPUNK mailing list. This is
CYPHERPUNKS, a mailing list for people interested in cryptography. We
don't discuss smart drugs or anything like that here.

Perry

Chris Smart says:
> Ok, I'm totally new tto CP, have not read any of the Gibson novels, but
> have read the Frequently Asked Questions thing for this group and I have
> a question for all of you.
> What are "smartdrugs"?  I already take a multi-vitamin pill daily, but
> is there something I can take to heighten my allertness or energy level?
>

> I'm asking this because I want to get into programming in a big way, and
> need something a bit nicer then large amounts of coffee and chocolate to
> keep me awake. <g>
> Any help would be appreciated.  Either post here, or E-mail me at
> Chris.smart@canrem.com
>

> Thanks,
> Chris.
> ---
>  * OLX 2.1 TD * You'll have to excuse him; he's from Canada. EH.

Thread