1994-01-28 - Re: Quantum cryptography

Header Data

From: jito@netcom.com (Joichi Ito)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks List)
Message Hash: 04c9a45b793c3a2c32a75870557c7839d98bc4a1afdf48a265ecfcfd6e68b01a
Message ID: <9401281749.AA23308@iikk.inter.net>
Raw Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 09:52:18 PST

Raw message

From: jito@netcom.com (Joichi Ito)
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 94 09:52:18 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com (Cypherpunks List)
Subject: Re: Quantum cryptography

I'm taking the liberty of forwarding this note here because email to
jdblair@rogue.cas.muohio.EDU bounces so I couldn't thank John or ask for
permission. It was the only reply I got, but I think it is really
interesting so...

 - Joi