1994-01-11 - amusing quote

Header Data

From: doug@netcom.com (Doug Merritt)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 111dfb87f0df6c802245a5b6cc7af516d533aacdd47f4ae043a5f397d873912e
Message ID: <199401111715.JAA02749@mail.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 11 Jan 94 09:15:18 PST

Raw message

From: doug@netcom.com (Doug Merritt)
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 94 09:15:18 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: amusing quote

I found this quote amusing:

>obviously, I don't give a damn, do I? somehow my life has become far more
>exciting now that I have so many enemies and have discovered all their
>blackest secrets.

I've been keeping out of the Detweiler fray, and wouldn't ordinarily
quote him, but this is unusual...I'm taking him at face value here;
that probably *is* the source of his motivation for all his frothing
at the mouth. Paranoia is entertaining to him.

The quote comes from talk.politics.crypto, where I was grazing the
other day.
	Doug
--
Doug Merritt				doug@netcom.com
Professional Wild-eyed Visionary	Member, Crusaders for a Better Tomorrow

Unicode Novis Cypherpunks Gutenberg Wavelets Conlang Logli Alife HC_III
Computational linguistics Fundamental physics Cogsci SF GA VR CASE TLAs

Thread