1994-01-16 - Detweiler == Rotweiler

Header Data

From: remail@tamsun.tamu.edu
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 55406c63418bf8040b765038301380c1a66fd245d8f82857344094b6fd1734ae
Message ID: <9401160725.AA12935@tamsun.tamu.edu>
Raw Date: Sat, 15 Jan 94 23:25:55 PST

Raw message

From: remail@tamsun.tamu.edu
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 94 23:25:55 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Detweiler == Rotweiler

I may have missed responses to my last post on the subject, but I
am wondering: what makes Detweiler think that T.C. May and Mayor Szabo
are the same person? How is this so critical to his argument that
he needs to spend half his waking hours ranting about it?

I'm still trying to figure out why it's critical to his argument.
The one time I started getting mail/flamage from someone who (from
writing patterns, nicknames, etc.) I thought was someone else, I
was pretty livid about it (Eric Hughes). I've since cooled down, after
he apologized, somewhat... but it doesn't change a thing about the
argument itself. (Of course, I knew his argument was bunk to begin with).

But is Rotweiler so unable to address issues that he has to attribute
everyone with a roughly similar belief to be one person?

"It didn't take very much reductio to get right down to absurdium
from where you started."
                            --Mike Jones, jonesmd@crd.ge.com

I think we're in the situation of trying to get *up* to absurdium.
Either Detweiler's a disturbed individual with some sort of multiple
personality disorder, or he's impersonating one.  Or, of course, the
GRAND CYPHERPUNK CONSPIRACY has been FORGING messages to LOOK like
they've come from L. Detweiler!  UN-altered REPRODUCTION and
DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT information is ENCOURAGED!

--

|Phil Fraering          | "...drag them, kicking and screaming, |

To find out more about this anonymous remail service, send mail to
remail@tamsun.tamu.edu with the word "remail help" as the only words in the
subject field.

Thread