1994-01-21 - Re: Detweiler, Schmetweiler….

Header Data

From: Ed Carp <erc@khijol.yggdrasil.com>
To: Tom Schulz <schulz@omcron.uleth.ca>
Message Hash: 70e0682cda351f3bc2ae53b57de07ee83ae93df4170444910aeee2f8d60862bd
Message ID: <Pine.3.05.1.9401211356.A2349-a100000@localhost>
Reply To: <9401212052.AA27744@omcron.uleth.ca>
UTC Datetime: 1994-01-21 21:48:15 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 13:48:15 PST

Raw message

From: Ed Carp <erc@khijol.yggdrasil.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 13:48:15 PST
To: Tom Schulz <schulz@omcron.uleth.ca>
Subject: Re: Detweiler, Schmetweiler....

On Fri, 21 Jan 1994, Tom Schulz wrote:

>   Isn't it about time we begin to work in earnest towards our true goals,
> that of freeing ourselves from these government monstrosities through
> application of cryptography ?

Agreed.  I always hit 'd' when I see something with Detweiler in the
subject line, but my finger's getting sore.  Maybe I oughta get off my
lazy a** and let elm's filter program do the work, eh? :)

Ed Carp, N7EKG			erc@wetware.com			510/659-9560

"What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams without someone to share
it with, tell me, what does it mean?"        -- Whitney Houston, "Run To You"

Thread