1994-01-26 - Tidbits from DOD

Header Data

From: jdwilson@gold.chem.hawaii.edu (Jim Wilson (VA))
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 72a17e71189f6a766e128cf59ce530347f2c7411c9b32625274a0070d986f055
Message ID: <9401260650.AA27671@gold.chem.hawaii.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 25 Jan 94 22:56:56 PST

Raw message

From: jdwilson@gold.chem.hawaii.edu (Jim Wilson (VA))
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 94 22:56:56 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Tidbits from DOD

Things have been so serious lately, I hope you don't mind if I inject a little
bit of humor for you from the paperboy, cause it seems that life on isolated
duty may have taken a turn for the worse:

>                     No.
> 008-M
> MEMORANDUM FOR CORRESPONDENTS      January 7, 1994
>
>   The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) has announced
> debarments and suspensions involving the following companies and
> individuals:
>
> SUSPENSIONS
>

>   California Inflatables Company, Inc., Oceanside, CA, Mr.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Robert D. Sandquist, San Diego, CA, Mr. David M. Ross, City of
> Temecula, CA, Mr. Ronald C. Gladnick Jr., San Diego, CA, Mr.
> Donald V. Hitzfield, Mission Viejo, CA

I guess they just don't make those dolls like they used to <hehehe>

|                                                      Aloha from paradise! |
| "Don't take life so seriously,                                      9     |
|  nobody gets out alive..."                                          9     |
|  Jim Wilson, jdwilson@gold.chem.hawaii.edu                         999    |
| /\    11*11*11*11*11*11*11*11*11*11*11   _()_                       9     |
|                                                                OTO FRC ETC|
|"The opinions expressed are my own, or one of my personalities, or one     |
|of my channelled guides.  I'm not crazy, just rationally challenged" Riba  |