1994-01-01 - The Best Death Threat Yet

Header Data

From: “L. Detweiler” <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
To: colorado_cypherpunks@vis.colostate.edu
Message Hash: e18b29030631dafd61d7b5f4acde82d575253ead5cb475ea2e62f057bbc83a23
Message ID: <199401010552.WAA04833@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Raw Date: Fri, 31 Dec 93 21:53:37 PST

Raw message

From: "L. Detweiler" <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 93 21:53:37 PST
To: colorado_cypherpunks@vis.colostate.edu
Subject: The Best Death Threat Yet

This person claims I have `threatened' Nate Sammons, Colorado
Cypherpunks Founder and Leader. I have done no such thing. Please do
not send me this vomit.

`Mine enemies without reason outnumber the hairs on my head.'

I am only posting this in case the person is serious, whoever starts an
investigation has something to go on. Death threats are illegal in the
U.S.Mail, and there is probably a pretty good case to be made they are
illegal in email as well. I'm not aware of any legal precedents. Maybe
someone could post on the subject.

===cut=here===

Thread