1994-01-21 - LD fiascol

Header Data

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: eb16276bd1259ff6543b3d943de641e26a4d1050187587e4b885a01815fc16d6
Message ID: <199401212207.OAA03877@netcom8.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 14:08:13 PST

Raw message

From: crunch@netcom.com (John Draper)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 94 14:08:13 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: LD fiascol

>1. This guy is a goof.
>2. By punching 'n' or 'd' you can filter him out.

> Ta-dah. Solution to detweiler. Let's get on with the revolution, brothers
>and sisters rather than engaging in geeky net.gossip . Detwhiner comes to
>my house to harass me I'll send him packing northside style, but until that
>comes to pass I think I can deal with it.

Yea Yea!!  Well said...  I was just about to un-subscribe from this group,
although I plan on sticking around.   And I hope that we all have learned
about this double-edged sword (remailers),  and their implications.  So,
lets all get back to the job at hand,  and fucus our energy towards promoting
encryption,  freedom of speech,  and privacy!!!

And whats with all these empty mail headers with long "Apparently-To:"
lines?    Is something broken somewhere in the mailing list?

Cap'n Crunch

Thread