1994-01-27 - GUI for a remailer!

Header Data

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Message Hash: ed1abf56e45222c6902da288b4735a3d81e851df7f4a320cce51d4b0d468b5d4
Message ID: <9401272148.AA09434@vangogh.VIS.ColoState.EDU>
Raw Date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 13:52:13 PST

Raw message

From: nate@VIS.ColoState.EDU (CVL staff member Nate Sammons)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 13:52:13 PST
Subject: GUI for a remailer!

Check out:

http://monet.vis.colostate.edu/testing/mailer.html

It's a test of a remailer based in a WWW HyperText Server, coded by
yours truly.  You need a WWW client that supports "forms" to see it,
so try NCSA's Mosaic 2.1 for X. (available from ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu
in /Mosaic -- they have binaries for most machines.)

Tell me if you would like to set one up for yourself, and I would
be glad to help.

Please realize that this is just a test.  Don't use it for remailing,
just for seeing if you like it.

Thanks, and have fun,

-nate

| Nate Sammons <nate@VIS.ColoState.Edu> <nate@yuma.ANCS.ColoState.Edu>  |
|      Colorado State University Computer Visualization Laboratory      |
|    Data Visualization/Interrogation, Modeling, Animation, Rendering   |