1994-02-16 - stickers

Header Data

From: Matt Thomlinson <phantom@u.washington.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3519fa31321bd6b1bd85414d527a6438384b42afdd1b15fb9971bbcab3d3c49c
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9402161202.A19520-0100000@stein3.u.washington.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 13:00:27 PST

Raw message

From: Matt Thomlinson <phantom@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 94 13:00:27 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: stickers

Re: big brother stickers, Robert Hayden wrote:

> Uh, how do you do dat?

Well, I was able to use Word for Windows just now and drop a bunch of them
on a page at once (they're postscript; import them as an .eps), resize
them at will, and print the page out. If you wanted to make your own
laser-stickers or whatnot, I could see this working for you.

Of course, a nicer program (one more suited for the task) would be
preferred, but .. :)

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: phantom@u.washington.edu      	    phone: (206) 548-9804
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger phantom@hardy.u.washington.edu

Thread