1994-02-25 - dockmaster addresses

Header Data

From: TCJones@DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 3f187bcbfeb74d83afa70a004664e2a6ea8b04d677c5e6a963bbc953f1b66e8f
Message ID: <940225200822.762659@DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL>
Raw Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 12:09:22 PST

Raw message

From: TCJones@DOCKMASTER.NCSC.MIL
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 94 12:09:22 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: dockmaster addresses

Cypherpunks:

I note that at least one of you (who won't say who he is) wondered about
communications from this address.  This address has one very appealing
feature to me, it is company independant; that is, if I should move
around, I get to keep the address.  I started this before the acm begain
their redirection effort, so now if you wish to reach me, you can email
to peace at acm.org.  That does sound much better doesn't it?

I must echo some other sentiments that I have heard from others around
here ..  an issue that gets lost a lot on the majority of internet lists
(including PEM-DEV) where company affiliation carries a very large
amount of baggage.  Namely

I am who I am, and that's all that I am.

I'm ..Peace ..Tom

Thread