1994-02-28 - Re: ditz in office

Header Data

From: Mike Godwin <mnemonic@eff.org>
To: cypherpunks-errors@toad.com
Message Hash: 6279f1114fadfc7aa1cf7c9eee6383c2093ec6419eca20dfe1dcee21d1e13763
Message ID: <199402282219.RAA26298@eff.org>
Reply To: <199402282110.QAA03143@sparcserver.mc.ab.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-28 22:19:39 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 14:19:39 PST

Raw message

From: Mike Godwin <mnemonic@eff.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 94 14:19:39 PST
To: cypherpunks-errors@toad.com
Subject: Re: ditz in office

> >now i wish i had not voted for the ditz in office.
>
> I wish everyone who voted either Republican or Democrat instead of
> Libertarian because they didn't want their vote to be wasted would take a
> moment to consider how their vote would have meant any less if they had
> voted for Andre Marrou and Nancy Lord in '92.

I'm still reasonably satisfied to have voted for Clinton. I don't think
any of this stuff would have been any different if any other candidate had
been elected.

--Mike

Thread