1994-02-02 - Re: anonymous mail

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <pmetzger@lehman.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 78e1ee0ee1123321eb1f9f345425334e03e910301e28c9afb345dd27e486b3d0
Message ID: <199402022122.QAA05944@snark>
Reply To: <9402022101.AA15882@pmantis.berkeley.edu>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-02 21:25:34 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 13:25:34 PST

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <pmetzger@lehman.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 94 13:25:34 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: anonymous mail

nobody@pmantis.berkeley.edu says:
> There's a jerk that's been mail-bombing me, and I can't do anything
> because he's root at his site.  Would it be ethical to use a remailer to
> bomb him back?
>
> Or maybe I shoudl simply fakemail a message to
> alt.fan.rush-limbaugh@anon.penet.fi with his name and have the contents
> say something like 'Limbaugh sucks', or post to alt.sex.wanted with the
> subject 'SWF virgin seeks man for first time'.
>
> Any ideas on how to get someone back, or at least make life annoying?

Call his network service provider and explain that he's violating
federal law by attempting to disrupt your service from his site.
Alternatively, rig your sendmail.cf file to forward any mail he sends
you back to him.

.pm

Thread