1994-02-01 - Re: PGPkeys (ftp access)

Header Data

From: Doodeck <MILKA%PLSZUS11.BITNET@SEARN.SUNET.SE>
To: _ <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 7cebf947703d9ff1abf283c863878896ec463b662ea3b6a7162d7e74ec979878
Message ID: <9402011203.AA14567@toad.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 04:05:27 PST

Raw message

From: Doodeck <MILKA%PLSZUS11.BITNET@SEARN.SUNET.SE>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 04:05:27 PST
To: _ <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: PGPkeys (ftp access)

> Subject: PGPTools
> From: m@BlueRose.com (M Carling)
> I don't have ftp access here. Could some kind person please email it
> to me?

I don't have ftp (or Internet) access either. Try using
one of BITFTP (BITnet FTP I think) services. Automated info
response will be send to you upon sending mail with message body
containing word "help" (without quotes) to one of the following
addresses:
bitftp@pucc.princeton.edu or
bitftp@pucc.bitnet (located in USA)
bitftp@plearn.edu.pl  or
bitftp@plearn.bitnet (located in Central Europe)

Just before onset of twenty first century such ftp 'access'
may seem ridiculous but it really works as I have transferred
megabytes of data this way.

Good Luck !

Doodeck.

Thread