1994-02-10 - Re: Bug in PGP MPI library

Header Data

From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 856b07ce7124f23fd6323b0c126c541fe9015da29c77e560c6f5bf8d78d48534
Message ID: <9402100455.AA19351@toxicwaste.media.mit.edu>
Reply To: <199402100406.AA10198@xtropia>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-10 05:00:16 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Feb 94 21:00:16 PST

Raw message

From: Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 94 21:00:16 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Bug in PGP MPI library

Hi.

I took the bug.c you sent, and I built it against the mpilib and mpiio
from my PGP 2.3a sources, including all the headers from those
sources.  I did not attempt to build it against PGP Tools (its
possible that you're changes to mpi for PGP Tools have caused this
bug).

Anyways, I tried this on two different platforms with two different
byte orders.  In particular, I used a mips-ultrix and sun386i.  The
results, are the same, and show that there is no problem with PGP
2.3a, or, at least, I cannot reproduce your bug.  Sorry.

-derek

Thread