1994-02-24 - Re: quetion about Multi-user systems

Header Data

From: Pierre Uszynski <pierre@shell.portal.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8a8033384cc13f5c4ac8dfc6bee828f46d4cf1c3dd080ce4b8072fd163aed7cc
Message ID: <199402240950.BAA22060@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 01:49:59 PST

Raw message

From: Pierre Uszynski <pierre@shell.portal.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 94 01:49:59 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: quetion about Multi-user systems

> Only minutes ago, I wrote:
>
> 2) Use a mud client (or similar) instead of kermit to connect
> to the remote system. Sending mail is then done by using the
> usual commands to get the remote system into the mailer line
> editor and then using a client macro of some sort to sign,
> transfer and send a message prepared locally. This solution
> will require some programming (very little on Linux, maybe quite
> a bit on a MacIntosh).

Heck, you can even program all that in kermit script programs.
(I have version 5A(170) here.) It's just that these programs look
(incredibly) ugly.

Pierre Uszynski
pierre@shell.portal.com

Thread