1994-02-01 - Capt’n Kirk and Major Tom… Both lost in space…

Header Data

From: Chris Knight <cknight@crl.com>
To: Kirk Sheppard <kshep@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 90456ae8d6d41d40e67859bcacdca89a1517c24007928c63f89ecc6c32188036
Message ID: <Pine.3.87.9402011444.A16567-0100000@crl.crl.com>
Reply To: <Pine.3.85.9402011708.A14632-0100000@netcom9>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-01 23:05:49 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 15:05:49 PST

Raw message

From: Chris Knight <cknight@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 94 15:05:49 PST
To: Kirk Sheppard <kshep@netcom.com>
Subject: Capt'n Kirk and Major Tom...  Both lost in space...

I did not consider that a flame war, it was just a bit of banter.

You seem to lack both a sense of humor, and the intelligence to discern
it in others.

As for re-posting personal mail, there is nothing unethical about it.
Your vehemence on this point just goes to prove how much you wanted to
hide your true personality from those on the net.

Since you don't seem to want to end this, I will.  Post all you want,
personal and private.  You have proven beyond a doubt that you have no
points of view worth discussing, nothing to be learned, and nothing worth
replying to.

-ck

On Tue, 1 Feb 1994, Kirk Sheppard wrote:

> Dear Master Knight,
>
> You have quickly forgotten the crap about sending valium etc. You started
> the flame war then by reading my small post literally and started it
> today by making personal insults. This is your habit. My habit is to
> respond in kind. Also, the trick of reposting private mail to a list
> shows the level of your personal ethics. Quite low from this  vantage point.
>
> Kirk Sheppard
>
> kshep@netcom.com
>
> P. O. Box 30911             "It is  Better to Die on Your Feet Than to
> Bethesda, MD 20824-0911      Live On Your Knees."
> U.S.A.
> 			    			     - Emiliano Zapata
>

> On Tue, 1 Feb 1994, Chris Knight wrote:
>

> > On Tue, 1 Feb 1994, Kirk Sheppard wrote:
> >
> > > This is the second idiotic flame war you have started with me in the last
> > > two weeks.
> >
> > Perhaps you have your mail lists confused.  Until only a week ago, I
> > was not posting in this echo.  Secondly, you started this "war".
> >
> > > I would never again apologize to you.
> >
> > There was a first?
> >
> > > I do take some small pleasure in the fact that you are so lazy that you
> > > don't change the subject line when you reply, so on each reply you republish
> > > the condition of your being. It gives me a small chuckle each time I read the
> > > "truth" of your intellect.
> >
> > It is truely sad that these are the pleasures in your life.

Thread