1994-02-26 - Re: lists of U.S. cypherpunks and tentacles

Header Data

From: Johan Helsingius <julf@penet.fi>
To: Allen Robinson <sebaygo@netcom.com>
Message Hash: 938bcffaf0ef8257d09ae858e0f716703c43ccda3737f538babfd28e7464d656
Message ID: <199402260822.AA11522@lassie.eunet.fi>
Reply To: <Pine.3.85.9402251906.A20980-0100000@netcom>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-26 08:23:12 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 26 Feb 94 00:23:12 PST

Raw message

From: Johan Helsingius <julf@penet.fi>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 94 00:23:12 PST
To: Allen Robinson <sebaygo@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: lists of U.S. cypherpunks and tentacles

> Since there is no Frankfurt, Arkansas, I'm sure you *meant*
> Stuttgart, Arkansas.

No. I meant Frankfurt. But you are partly right, as I wanted a
non-existent place, and as I thought about weird places I had
visisited, Stuttgart, AR came to mind. But it had to be a fictionary
place, so I changed it to Frankfurt. Of course, there probably *is*
a Frankfurt somewhere in Arkansas ;-)

> Oh, and the two-letter postal code
> abbreviation for Arkansas is AR, not AK (Alaska).

Ahh. So it is! Thanks!

And for those who are thinking "what the hell does this have to do
with cypherpunks?" - There you see! Steganography *does* work!
Look, ma! No dinosaurs!

	Julf

Thread