1994-02-17 - Enuf is enuf!

Header Data

From: “Bruce C. Dovala” <75260.1646@CompuServe.COM>
To: Cpherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 94a081b46ef8d0161f7087fe416b2530ef907bc34f78de2ae69b8cfa79671caa
Message ID: <94021720402275260.1646_CHL81-1@CompuServe.COM>
Reply To: _N/A

UTC Datetime: 1994-02-17 20:50:52 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 12:50:52 PST

Raw message

From: "Bruce C. Dovala" <75260.1646@CompuServe.COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 94 12:50:52 PST
To: Cpherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Enuf is enuf!

Hi all!

I _pay_ to read what's on this list. I was hoping that it would concern
cryptography, remailers, etc. Detweiler was gone for a time. Now
apparently it's the current fashion to flame him since he's returned. I'm
not gonna pay to read rants against him. Do _something_ or talk in
private. Does any of this shit belong on the list? And should I have to
pay for it?

I _know_ there are good minds out there, but why do I get all of these
flames? Not quite what I was expecting. If you wanna talk crypto, post
here. If you wanna beat Detweiler into the ground, please do it in private
email! I _really_ don't care to hear attacks on another person. (Like
that's why I subscribe? NOT!)

Bruce

Thread