1994-02-14 - T.C.May `forgery’

Header Data

From: “L. Detweiler” <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ca87ec8e5466f1979fab35a40b115a82100688170935500d1129a95f8a58842f
Message ID: <199402140130.SAA12830@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Raw Date: Sun, 13 Feb 94 17:31:15 PST

Raw message

From: "L. Detweiler" <ld231782@longs.lance.colostate.edu>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 94 17:31:15 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: T.C.May `forgery'

Cypherpunks, I did not write that letter. It was fowarded to me via an
anonymous remailer. One among you sent it to me. The question is, which one? why?

To those of you who are so confident it is a forgery-- why? perhaps it
is, but you base your dogmatic convictions on nothing credible, simply
your passionate, zealous enmity to me.

BTW, this is my official resignation as Chief Cypherpunk Whistleblower.
The position is a thankless, nasty job. There just really is no place
for me in cyberspace.

Thread