1994-02-09 - I support HR 3627

Header Data

From: “Alan (Miburi-san) Wexelblat” <wex@media.mit.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: cf00489ff1720dd758d0989b4e2aae5a23637cdd8bc827f8d81ee0715aa28284
Message ID: <9402091705.AA05096@media.mit.edu>
Raw Date: Wed, 9 Feb 94 09:07:22 PST

Raw message

From: "Alan (Miburi-san) Wexelblat" <wex@media.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 94 09:07:22 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: I support HR 3627

Although CPSR hasn't explicitly called for it yet, I think it's a good idea
for each of us who support HR3627 to call our own representatives and urge
them to do so.  I've called mine.  Eventually they'll be in a position to
vote on this bill and the more aware they are the easier the fight will be.

--Alan Wexelblat, Reality Hacker, Author, and Cyberspace Bard
Media Lab - Advanced Human Interface Group	wex@media.mit.edu
Voice: 617-258-9168 Page: 617-945-1842		an53607@anon.penet.fi
All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.

Thread