1994-02-07 - PGP Tools & Magic Money Update

Header Data

From: mpjohnso@nyx10.cs.du.edu (Michael Johnson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ea85130b704ff69564a7c6c4e1171a9b0c5708acc8273650a1bedc89bd90d5d2
Message ID: <9402071530.AA17018@nyx10.cs.du.edu>
Raw Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 07:36:23 PST

Raw message

From: mpjohnso@nyx10.cs.du.edu (Michael Johnson)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 94 07:36:23 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: PGP Tools & Magic Money Update

> it work, but will slow it down. The new version, when it shows up, should
> be in the pgp_tools directory. Go to /mpj, read README.MPJ, and it will tell
> you how to get into the crypto section. Check the file dates to see if the
> new version is there yet. I sent them on 2/6.

Sorry, I fumbled reception of the pgptools.zip update... tried an mv to a
full disk.  The magic money update is there, but the pgptools.zip update
will be delayed while I wait for retransmission via some slow remailers.

                                           mpj@csn.org

Thread