1994-02-20 - Re: Updated Remailer List/Helpfile?

Header Data

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f919836d10114fdc8d350394186b858f1f7e078abed7e4ccec4ccf1b6ff2c6d8
Message ID: <khNsV9y00awV45kEwA@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <199402200522.AA14028@xtropia>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-20 16:01:22 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 20 Feb 94 08:01:22 PST

Raw message

From: Matthew J Ghio <mg5n+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 94 08:01:22 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Updated Remailer List/Helpfile?

Anonymous@extropia asked:

> I know that an updated remailer list was just posted recently,
> but I think that even since then a good number of remailers
> have already bitten the dust.
>
> Could we have a current list, and perhaps an updated helpfile
> posted to cypherpunks?

My remailer list is still availiable by sending mail to
mg5n+remailers@andrew.cmu.edu
I just updated it yesterday to remove the remailers that Karl Barrus
said have gone down.  Also it seems that remailer@entropy.linet.org
isn't working anymore.  I tried it and have gotten no responses after
several days.

Thread