1994-02-14 - Re: REAL WORLD ENCRYPTION

Header Data

From: Greg - Kucharo <kryten@shell.portal.com>
To: 72114.1712@CompuServe.COM (Sandy)
Message Hash: f9804fb01ecd2ad6a48c1aeab91a9dfde1e6269104325c175a478119e7ff7db7
Message ID: <199402140131.RAA27143@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Reply To: <940213233835_72114.1712_FHF71-1@CompuServe.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1994-02-14 01:33:17 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 13 Feb 94 17:33:17 PST

Raw message

From: Greg - Kucharo <kryten@shell.portal.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 94 17:33:17 PST
To: 72114.1712@CompuServe.COM (Sandy)
Subject: Re: REAL WORLD ENCRYPTION

 My Real World intrest in crypto is in preserving my freedom of speech and action in the face of a government who continues to try and deny those rights to me.
 As many on the list have said,we cannot always trust the government to uphold the rights granted in the constitution.With crypto,I hope a measure of self-gurantee will come about so we won't have to rely on government trust.Freedom of
speech is a real world thing,we use it everyday.Any crypto product that enhancesthat use and protects it,I would use.In addition,economic freedom is something
I would be intrested in using(as i watch more of my cash go to government).

Greg Kucharo
kryten@shell.portal.com       "In the high school halls,In the shopping malls,
                               conform or be cast out." Rush-Signals.

Thread